My Unforgettable Vacation

                                My Unforgettable Vacation

Hello my readers,

Have you ever been in Uzbekistan? Would you like to go to Samarqand? Actually I answered these questions last year many times. I always wanted to go to Uzbekistan. It is my hometown. 

I'd like to write about my memories which are about my last vacation. I have been in Samarqand.
Samarkand is the second largest city of Uzbekistan.

uzbekistan samarkand ile ilgili görsel sonucu


I went to there in the summer of 2017 with my family members. I saw different types of historical places. We stayed at my uncle. As you travel through the different cities of Uzbekistan, you’ll find that each place has its own style of ceramics.
Uzbekistan Souvenirs

I bought these types of souvenirs from there, not only for me but also for my friends.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Microsoft kodu game lab